Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little about Me

Hey this is my first blog. I decided to delete the others and making it one big blog, in a way I guess it’s not my first blog so I take that back. Anyway I love culture, art and long walks on the beach (lol). I like writing, because it allows me to express myself and takes me away from the world. I go into deep thinking some times and then I just have to let it out. The only way to do that is write. I saw this picture while exploring the web and this is what I wrote about it. . .


The Bird who waits On The Branch

I’m happy with where I am . . . I see the other three fly through life. . . As they fly through life I can enjoy what life has to offer. . . I am bright and full of life. . . I only want to experience all the joys and sorrows of life. . . Look at me as I stand on this branch. . . I know where I’m going even if the sun sets before I get there. . .It’s ok because I know where I’m going and what I’m going to do. . . I’m bright and full of life; I only want to experience all the joys and sorrows of life. . . One day I’ll fly over the hill and life will go smoothly, because I have His mighty Spirit right next to me. . .Don’t you see him? He’s right next to me. So for now I watch and stand proudly because I know where life is going to take me . . . . .

where is life taking you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds just like me now...Even in my early years I still felt like i was that spirit. People that know me call me the "free spirit" and i carry myself that way..The only problem with that "free spirit" is that the title can sometimes keep you from your priorities and lead you down the road where you are completely alone....Thank you for speaking from your heart. God has blessed you with an amazing talent....Keep it going and i will too. Who knows where it will take both of us and all those freedom writers out there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that really means alot.Its okay to be a free spirit cause kind of takes stress of you, but just remember to let God take control fully so you don't feel alone and off track.

    ReplyDelete