Monday, July 19, 2010

Today


Word Of The Day

When I woke up this morning I didn't feel good. As in my spirit was down and I could feel my self wanting to become negative. Thank God I realized this, and when I did psalm 118:24 came into my mind. So I've been constantly running this scripture in my mind to lift me up and help me have a positive blessed day. I hope you are having a blessed day as well.




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It's Time To Cook
Later On my mom wanted me to help her prep some food , because there is hardly any in our fridge. I chopped up some onions and grilled some mackerel for my mom to get a head start. After all she has a lot to cook. She cooks like shes feeding a circus,then she usually puts some aside for dinner and then freezes the rest for when ever we run out of left overs. I like this method of her's because you don't have to cook every night, just maybe once every two to three weeks. Cant wait to eat :)




2 comments: